This info is about Cogent DataHub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your computerCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. More info about Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on Cogent DataHub at http://www.cogentdatahub.com
. Cogent DataHub is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Cogent DataHub's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. CogentDataHubV7.exe is the Cogent DataHub's main executable file and it takes close to 1.61 MB (1687552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cogent DataHub. They take 8.73 MB (9154829
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHubV7.exe (1.61 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (103.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (351.50 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (883.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (461.75 KB)
- vc_2008_SP1_redist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.00 KB)
- DataPid.exe (492.00 KB)
- DataSim.exe (479.00 KB)
This info is about Cogent DataHub version 7.3.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cogent DataHub versions:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is an application offered by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cogent DataHub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cogent DataHub or simply click the Search field and type in "Cogent DataHub". The Cogent DataHub program will be found automatically. After you click Cogent DataHub in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cogent DataHub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The software company is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cogent DataHub.
8. After removing Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cogent DataHub that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cogent DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cogent DataHub supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 23:34:07.400