This info is about Cogent DataHub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your systemCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. More information on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.cogentdatahub.com
if you want to read more on Cogent DataHub on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.'s website. Usually the Cogent DataHub application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Cogent DataHub is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. CogentDataHubV7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.61 MB (1683456 bytes) on disk.
Cogent DataHub is composed of the following executables which take 8.72 MB (9144002
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHubV7.exe (1.61 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (103.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (351.50 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (878.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (461.18 KB)
- vc_2008_SP1_redist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.00 KB)
- DataPid.exe (491.50 KB)
- DataSim.exe (479.00 KB)
The current page applies to Cogent DataHub version 7.2.2
only. For more Cogent DataHub versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is an application by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cogent DataHub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cogent DataHub". If it exists on your system the Cogent DataHub app will be found automatically. After you click Cogent DataHub in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cogent DataHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The software company is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cogent DataHub.
8. After uninstalling Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cogent DataHub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cogent DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cogent DataHub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 16:56:28.663