This page is about Cogent DataHub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your systemCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Please follow http://www.cogentdatahub.com
if you want to read more on Cogent DataHub on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.'s web page. Usually the Cogent DataHub program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Cogent DataHub is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.82 MB (1906176 bytes) on disk and is labeled CogentDataHub.exe.
Cogent DataHub is composed of the following executables which occupy 22.25 MB (23332646
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHub.exe (1.82 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (134.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (2.19 MB)
- Opc.Ua.CertificateGenerator.exe (1.18 MB)
- Opc.Ua.ConfigurationConsole.exe (50.66 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (1.26 MB)
- uninst.exe (491.44 KB)
- vc_2015_redist_x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.00 KB)
- DataPid.exe (498.00 KB)
- DataSim.exe (484.00 KB)
This info is about Cogent DataHub version 8.0.2
only. For more Cogent DataHub versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is an application by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cogent DataHub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cogent DataHub or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cogent DataHub". If it exists on your system the Cogent DataHub application will be found automatically. After you select Cogent DataHub in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cogent DataHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cogent DataHub.
8. After removing Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cogent DataHub that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cogent DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cogent DataHub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 04:43:49.660