This web page is about Cogent DataHub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your systemCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. You can read more about about Cogent DataHub at http://www.cogentdatahub.com
. Cogent DataHub is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Cogent DataHub is C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named CogentDataHubV7.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1727488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cogent DataHub. They take an average of 8.80 MB (9229878
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHubV7.exe (1.65 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (103.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (352.00 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (885.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (490.54 KB)
- vc_2008_SP1_redist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.00 KB)
- DataPid.exe (493.50 KB)
- DataSim.exe (480.50 KB)
This page is about Cogent DataHub version 7.3.14
alone. For other Cogent DataHub versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is an application released by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cogent DataHub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cogent DataHub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cogent DataHub". If it exists on your system the Cogent DataHub program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cogent DataHub in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cogent DataHub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cogent DataHub.
8. After uninstalling Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cogent DataHub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cogent DataHub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cogent DataHub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 06:38:53.060