Chuzzle Deluxe is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. More information about Chuzzle Deluxe can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Chuzzle Deluxe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe. Chuzzle.exe is the Chuzzle Deluxe's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.05 MB (1105920 bytes) on disk.
Chuzzle Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.44 MB (2562949
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (1.28 MB)
- Chuzzle.exe (1.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 009952
of Chuzzle Deluxe. You can find below info on other application versions of Chuzzle Deluxe:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chuzzle Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Chuzzle Deluxe program will be found automatically. When you click Chuzzle Deluxe in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chuzzle Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chuzzle Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chuzzle Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 03:17:40.963