This web page is about Chuzzle Deluxe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Detailed information about Chuzzle Deluxe can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Chuzzle Deluxe is C:\Program Files\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. Chuzzle-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.31 MB (1376836 bytes) on disk.
Chuzzle Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.35 MB (1412821
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (1.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 005637
of Chuzzle Deluxe. Click on the links below for other Chuzzle Deluxe versions:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chuzzle Deluxe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chuzzle Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the Chuzzle Deluxe app will be found very quickly. When you select Chuzzle Deluxe in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chuzzle Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chuzzle Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:24:39.863