You can find below details on how to remove Chuzzle Deluxe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Chuzzle Deluxe on WildTangent's website. Chuzzle Deluxe is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.05 MB (1105920 bytes) on disk and is named Chuzzle.exe.
Chuzzle Deluxe contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.87 MB (3007355
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (1.68 MB)
- Chuzzle.exe (1.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.13 KB)
This page is about Chuzzle Deluxe version 017760
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chuzzle Deluxe:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chuzzle Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Chuzzle Deluxe program will be found automatically. After you click Chuzzle Deluxe in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chuzzle Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After removing Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chuzzle Deluxe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:30:14.207