You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your computerWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. You can read more about on Chuzzle Deluxe at http://support.wildgames.com
. Chuzzle Deluxe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Chuzzle Deluxe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Chuzzle Deluxe's main file takes around 1.69 MB (1771024 bytes) and is named Chuzzle-WT.exe.
Chuzzle Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.83 MB (1918248
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (1.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (143.77 KB)
This data is about Chuzzle Deluxe version 026621
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chuzzle Deluxe releases:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is a program released by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chuzzle Deluxe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chuzzle Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Chuzzle Deluxe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chuzzle Deluxe in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chuzzle Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chuzzle Deluxe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chuzzle Deluxe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 16:12:02.533