Chuzzle Deluxe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Chuzzle Deluxe on WildTangent's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Chuzzle Deluxe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chuzzle Deluxe is C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1105920 bytes) on disk and is labeled Chuzzle.exe.
Chuzzle Deluxe is comprised of the following executables which take 2.82 MB (2954145
bytes) on disk:
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (1.63 MB)
- Chuzzle.exe (1.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.17 KB)
This info is about Chuzzle Deluxe version 014957
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chuzzle Deluxe:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chuzzle Deluxe or simply click the Search field and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". The Chuzzle Deluxe application will be found very quickly. When you select Chuzzle Deluxe in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chuzzle Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After removing Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chuzzle Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chuzzle Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:13:20.457