You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Chuzzle Deluxe on WildTangent's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe. Chuzzle-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.60 MB (14259616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Chuzzle Deluxe. They occupy about 13.76 MB (14426910
bytes) on disk.
- Chuzzle-WT.exe (13.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Chuzzle Deluxe version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Chuzzle Deluxe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chuzzle Deluxe is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chuzzle Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chuzzle Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chuzzle Deluxe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chuzzle Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the Chuzzle Deluxe app will be found automatically. When you click Chuzzle Deluxe in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chuzzle Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chuzzle Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chuzzle Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chuzzle Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chuzzle Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chuzzle Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Chuzzle Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chuzzle Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:24.943