Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemThe Chromium Authors
. Take a look here
for more information on The Chromium Authors. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3987.163\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They take 5.29 MB (5550592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (669.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (825.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80.0.3987.163
of Chromium. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company The Chromium Authors. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 19:19:31.680