This page is about Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Chrome program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.168\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1612120 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 5.27 MB (5527560
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.168
of Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Chrome:
...click to view all...
Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome". The Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Chrome in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 18:15:41.900