This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.167\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chrome. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Chrome. They take about 5.16 MB (5411336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This page is about Chrome version 64.0.3282.167
alone. For more Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome". If it exists on your system the Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 00:20:25.770