A way to uninstall Chrome from your computer
This info is about Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by Google Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Chrome is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\37.0.2062.120\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level --verbose-logging. Chrome's main file takes around 832.82 KB (852808 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.76 MB (7086184
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (832.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 37.0.2062.120
of Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Chrome:
...click to view all...
How to delete Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Chrome program will be found automatically. When you click Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Chrome:
|Republic of Korea||100%|
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:45:06.803