This page is about Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\56.0.2924.28\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.07 MB (1117016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chrome. They occupy 4.35 MB (4563464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
The current page applies to Chrome version 56.0.2924.28
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chrome:
...click to view all...
Chrome is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chrome". If it exists on your system the Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:10:02.903