This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chrome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Chrome program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2357.2\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level is the full command line if you want to remove Chrome. The application's main executable file has a size of 841.32 KB (861512 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Chrome. They take about 6.84 MB (7169784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (841.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (751.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (750.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 43.0.2357.2
of Chrome. For other Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome". If it exists on your system the Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you click Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:43:45.260