Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.82\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chrome. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1152840 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.17 MB (7513192
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.0.2743.82
of Chrome. Click on the links below for other Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chrome in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:42:35.990