This page contains thorough information on how to remove Chrome for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2357.130\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Chrome's primary executable file and it takes about 794.82 KB (813896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Chrome. They take about 5.34 MB (5598824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (794.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (675.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (966.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 43.0.2357.130
of Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chrome". If it exists on your system the Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-21 05:54:55.293