Catch Video is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catch Video from your PCCatch Video
. More info about Catch Video can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Catch Video folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Catch Video's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Catch Video\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called CatchVideo.exe and its approximative size is 694.98 KB (711656 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Catch Video. They occupy 8.06 MB (8453408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- CatchVideo.exe (694.98 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- CatchYouTubeUpdate.exe (929.48 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (797.98 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (336.48 KB)
- tips.exe (437.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.12 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
This data is about Catch Video version 6.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Catch Video versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Catch Video:
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catch Video
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\atl100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\bdcommon.dll
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\bdminiopenssl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\bdupdate.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\InstallDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\Publisher
Catch Video is a program offered by Catch Video. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catch Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catch Video or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catch Video". If it is installed on your PC the Catch Video app will be found very quickly. When you select Catch Video in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catch Video, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catch Video.
8. After uninstalling Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catch Video that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catch Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catch Video by Catch Video from your PC, nor are we saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catch Video in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:37:17.130