You can find below detailed information on how to remove Catch Video for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catch Video from your computerCatch Video
. Additional info about Catch Video can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch YouTube directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Catch Video is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch YouTube\uninst.exe. catchvideo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 694.98 KB (711656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Catch Video. They take 8.04 MB (8434256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- catchvideo.exe (694.98 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- catchyoutubeupdate.exe (929.48 KB)
- crashreport.exe (797.98 KB)
- crashul.exe (336.48 KB)
- tips.exe (437.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.10 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Catch Video. Click on the links below for other Catch Video versions:
...click to view all...
Catch Video is an application marketed by Catch Video. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catch Video from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catch Video or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catch Video". If it is installed on your PC the Catch Video program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catch Video in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catch Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catch Video.
8. After removing Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catch Video which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catch Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catch Video by Catch Video from your PC, nor are we saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catch Video supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-12 22:09:28.640