Catch Video is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catch Video from your systemCatch Video
. More information on Catch Video can be seen here
. Catch Video is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Catch Video. Catch Video's primary file takes about 696.48 KB (713192 bytes) and its name is catchvideo.exe.
Catch Video is composed of the following executables which take 8.06 MB (8456608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- catchvideo.exe (696.48 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- catchyoutubeupdate.exe (929.48 KB)
- crashreport.exe (797.98 KB)
- crashul.exe (336.48 KB)
- tips.exe (437.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.12 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
This page is about Catch Video version 7.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catch Video:
...click to view all...
Catch Video has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Catch Video's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catch Video
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\atl100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\bdcommon.dll
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\bdminiopenssl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\bdupdate.ini
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Catch Video\CatchVideo.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Catch Video\CatchVideo.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\DisplayName
Catch Video is a program offered by Catch Video. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catch Video from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catch Video or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catch Video". If it is installed on your PC the Catch Video program will be found automatically. After you click Catch Video in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catch Video, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catch Video.
8. After removing Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catch Video that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catch Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catch Video by Catch Video from your computer, we are not saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catch Video supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:29:54.777