This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catch Video for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catch Video from your PCCatch Video
. You can find out more on Catch Video or check for application updates here
. Catch Video is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch YouTube folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Catch Video is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch YouTube\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 696.48 KB (713192 bytes) on disk and is labeled catchvideo.exe.
Catch Video is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.15 MB (8544184
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- catchtube_service.exe (94.98 KB)
- catchvideo.exe (696.48 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- catchyoutubeupdate.exe (920.98 KB)
- crashreport.exe (797.98 KB)
- crashul.exe (336.48 KB)
- tips.exe (437.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.12 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Catch Video. For other Catch Video versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catch Video is an application released by Catch Video. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catch Video from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catch Video or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catch Video". The Catch Video app will be found very quickly. After you click Catch Video in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catch Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catch Video.
8. After uninstalling Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catch Video that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catch Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catch Video by Catch Video from your PC, nor are we saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catch Video in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-19 15:33:58.020