This page is about Catch Video for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catch Video from your systemCatch Video
. More information about Catch Video can be seen here
. Catch Video is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Catch Video. catchvideo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 696.48 KB (713192 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catch Video. They occupy an average of 8.15 MB (8544184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- catchtube_service.exe (94.98 KB)
- catchvideo.exe (696.48 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- catchyoutubeupdate.exe (920.98 KB)
- crashreport.exe (797.98 KB)
- crashul.exe (336.48 KB)
- tips.exe (437.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.12 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catch Video version 5.0
only. For other Catch Video versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catch Video is an application released by the software company Catch Video. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catch Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catch Video or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catch Video". The Catch Video application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catch Video in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catch Video, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catch Video.
8. After removing Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catch Video that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catch Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catch Video by Catch Video from your computer, we are not saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catch Video in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 04:02:53.350