Catch Video is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Catch Video from your computerCatch Video
. Go over here
for more details on Catch Video. Catch Video is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Catch Video directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Catch Video\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Catch Video. catchvideo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 696.48 KB (713192 bytes) on disk.
Catch Video is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.15 MB (8544184
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- catchtube_service.exe (94.98 KB)
- catchvideo.exe (696.48 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- catchyoutubeupdate.exe (920.98 KB)
- crashreport.exe (797.98 KB)
- crashul.exe (336.48 KB)
- tips.exe (437.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.12 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catch Video version 8.0
alone. For more Catch Video versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catch Video has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catch Video
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\atl100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\bdcommon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\bdminiopenssl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\bdupdate.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\InstallDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catch Video\Publisher
Catch Video is an application offered by Catch Video. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catch Video from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catch Video or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catch Video". The Catch Video application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catch Video in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catch Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catch Video.
8. After removing Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catch Video which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catch Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catch Video by Catch Video from your PC, we are not saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catch Video in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:44:59.730