Catch Video is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Catch Video from your computerCatch Video
. Go over here
where you can read more on Catch Video. Catch Video is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Catch Video's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catch Video\uninst.exe. catchvideo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 696.48 KB (713192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Catch Video. They take 6.40 MB (6711672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdutil.exe (35.48 KB)
- catchvideo.exe (696.48 KB)
- catchyoutube.exe (402.98 KB)
- crashreport.exe (797.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (4.12 MB)
- cdrecord.exe (406.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Catch Video. You can find here a few links to other Catch Video releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Catch Video we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catch Video
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\CatchVideo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Catch Video\tips.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PSafeInternet\Browser\User Data\Default\Extensions\gbgfajihelhhlbfiihmnamfgkcaiiehb\1.0_0\appicon\Catch Video.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catch Video\uninstall_20151006130441.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Catch Video
Catch Video is a program marketed by Catch Video. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Catch Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catch Video from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catch Video or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catch Video". If it exists on your system the Catch Video program will be found very quickly. When you select Catch Video in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catch Video, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catch Video.
8. After uninstalling Catch Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catch Video that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catch Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catch Video by Catch Video from your computer, nor are we saying that Catch Video by Catch Video is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catch Video in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-05 02:05:41.703