Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They occupy 19.53 MB (20476784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- AMD OverDrive.exe (4.33 MB)
- AODAssist.exe (134.36 KB)
- CustomLogo.exe (12.86 KB)
- Helper.exe (20.85 KB)
- msiexec.exe (83.35 KB)
- SampleCode.exe (12.36 KB)
- PlatformTest.exe (15.87 KB)
- PlatformTest64.exe (16.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0620.303.3526
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". The Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:48:17.050