CUBLAS Development is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the CUBLAS Development program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. bin2c.exe is the CUBLAS Development's main executable file and it occupies approximately 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CUBLAS Development. They take about 62.17 MB (65188000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (342.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.78 MB)
- cudafe.exe (4.07 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.60 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (277.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.24 MB)
- nvcc.exe (370.50 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (18.15 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.29 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.79 MB)
- nvprune.exe (215.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.17 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (227.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (252.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (176.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.07 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (477.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (338.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (204.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (9.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of CUBLAS Development. For other CUBLAS Development versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CUBLAS Development or simply click the Search feature and type in "CUBLAS Development". The CUBLAS Development program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CUBLAS Development in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CUBLAS Development, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CUBLAS Development.
8. After uninstalling CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CUBLAS Development which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CUBLAS Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CUBLAS Development in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 03:05:41.940