CUBLAS Development is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the CUBLAS Development program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called bin2c.exe and its approximative size is 159.00 KB (162816 bytes).
CUBLAS Development contains of the executables below. They take 60.39 MB (63326880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (159.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (339.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.75 MB)
- cudafe.exe (4.03 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.28 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (239.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.22 MB)
- nvcc.exe (318.50 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (15.51 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.78 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.82 MB)
- nvprune.exe (176.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.67 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (231.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (255.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (178.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.07 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (488.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (342.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (209.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (11.74 MB)
This data is about CUBLAS Development version 9.0
alone. Click on the links below for other CUBLAS Development versions:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CUBLAS Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CUBLAS Development or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUBLAS Development". If it is installed on your PC the CUBLAS Development application will be found very quickly. After you click CUBLAS Development in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CUBLAS Development, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CUBLAS Development.
8. After removing CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CUBLAS Development that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CUBLAS Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CUBLAS Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-22 13:21:00.153