This page is about CUBLAS Development for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. CUBLAS Development is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.1 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file is called bin2c.exe and occupies 201.00 KB (205824 bytes).
CUBLAS Development contains of the executables below. They occupy 87.72 MB (91984896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (201.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.46 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.73 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (329.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (4.17 MB)
- nvdisasm.exe (32.03 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.93 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.81 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.99 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (244.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (272.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (191.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.39 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (567.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (397.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (220.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (17.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1
of CUBLAS Development. Click on the links below for other CUBLAS Development versions:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CUBLAS Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CUBLAS Development or simply click the Search field and type in "CUBLAS Development". If it is installed on your PC the CUBLAS Development application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CUBLAS Development in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CUBLAS Development, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CUBLAS Development.
8. After removing CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CUBLAS Development which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CUBLAS Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CUBLAS Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-25 21:33:31.727