This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CUBLAS Development for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the CUBLAS Development program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
CUBLAS Development contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
The current web page applies to CUBLAS Development version 10.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of CUBLAS Development:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CUBLAS Development from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CUBLAS Development or simply click the Search feature and type in "CUBLAS Development". The CUBLAS Development app will be found very quickly. After you select CUBLAS Development in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CUBLAS Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CUBLAS Development.
8. After uninstalling CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CUBLAS Development which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CUBLAS Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CUBLAS Development in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:31:24.903