This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CUBLAS Development for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. CUBLAS Development is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.2 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk.
CUBLAS Development is composed of the following executables which take 88.67 MB (92981248
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.50 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.17 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.41 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (295.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (388.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.89 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.50 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (220.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.37 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (246.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (196.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (535.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (400.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.79 MB)
- cicc.exe (23.69 MB)
The current web page applies to CUBLAS Development version 10.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CUBLAS Development:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CUBLAS Development from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CUBLAS Development or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUBLAS Development". If it exists on your system the CUBLAS Development application will be found very quickly. After you click CUBLAS Development in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CUBLAS Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CUBLAS Development.
8. After uninstalling CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CUBLAS Development that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CUBLAS Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CUBLAS Development supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 15:48:15.110