CUBLAS Development is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. CUBLAS Development is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v8.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. bin2c.exe is the CUBLAS Development's main executable file and it takes approximately 186.55 KB (191032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CUBLAS Development. They take about 50.11 MB (52545784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (186.55 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (338.05 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.50 MB)
- cudafe.exe (3.83 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.06 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (275.55 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvcc.exe (357.55 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (10.55 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.35 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.91 MB)
- nvprune.exe (209.05 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.24 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (216.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (239.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (159.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.04 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (464.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (323.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (188.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (53.45 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.45 KB)
- java.exe (184.45 KB)
- javacpl.exe (70.95 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.95 KB)
- javaws.exe (282.95 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (42.95 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.45 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.45 KB)
- klist.exe (14.45 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.45 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.45 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.45 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.45 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.45 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.45 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.45 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (59.45 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.45 KB)
- unpack200.exe (175.45 KB)
- launcher.exe (43.48 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (8.02 MB)
The current web page applies to CUBLAS Development version 8.0
alone. For more CUBLAS Development versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CUBLAS Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CUBLAS Development or simply click the Search feature and type in "CUBLAS Development". The CUBLAS Development application will be found very quickly. After you click CUBLAS Development in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CUBLAS Development, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CUBLAS Development.
8. After removing CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CUBLAS Development that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CUBLAS Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CUBLAS Development supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 01:44:08.277