You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CUBLAS Development for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CUBLAS Development from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. CUBLAS Development is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. CUBLAS Development's primary file takes about 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) and its name is bin2c.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CUBLAS Development. They occupy about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This page is about CUBLAS Development version 11.0
only. You can find below a few links to other CUBLAS Development releases:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Development is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CUBLAS Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CUBLAS Development from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CUBLAS Development or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CUBLAS Development". If it is installed on your PC the CUBLAS Development program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CUBLAS Development in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CUBLAS Development, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CUBLAS Development.
8. After removing CUBLAS Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CUBLAS Development which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CUBLAS Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CUBLAS Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CUBLAS Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:22:45.367