CCC Help Swedish
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about CCC Help Swedish at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Swedish's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Swedish. They occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2013.1226.1051.19444
only. For other CCC Help Swedish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Swedish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:22:28.790