CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Russian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Russian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They occupy 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0504.1231.20693
of CCC Help Russian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:14:25.910