CCC Help Japanese
This info is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Japanese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Japanese's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Japanese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.93 MB (4121088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2007.1220.2142.38732
alone. For other CCC Help Japanese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Japanese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". The CCC Help Japanese program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Japanese in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Japanese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:45:49.670