CCC Help Japanese
This info is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can see more info related to CCC Help Japanese at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Japanese program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Japanese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1111.2326.42077
of CCC Help Japanese. For more CCC Help Japanese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Japanese program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Japanese in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Japanese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:32:11.140