CCC Help Japanese
This page is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about the application CCC Help Japanese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Japanese's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Japanese. They occupy an average of 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Japanese version 2009.0729.2226.38498
only. For other CCC Help Japanese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Japanese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Japanese application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Japanese in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:58:16.040