CCC Help Japanese
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Japanese for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More info about the application CCC Help Japanese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Japanese. They occupy 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2010.0623.2148.37335
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program by the software company ATI. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Japanese from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Japanese". The CCC Help Japanese app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Japanese in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Japanese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Japanese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:45:07.963