CCC Help Japanese
This page is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Japanese on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Japanese application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Japanese's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Japanese contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Japanese version 2010.0209.0015.306
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Japanese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Japanese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Japanese app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Japanese in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Japanese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:12:56.117