CCC Help Japanese
This page is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Japanese on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Japanese application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Japanese's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Japanese. They occupy about 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2010.0825.2145.37182
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Japanese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". The CCC Help Japanese program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Japanese in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:38.213