CCC Help Japanese
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Japanese for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Japanese on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Japanese application is to be found in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Japanese is composed of the following executables which take 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Japanese version 2009.0929.1442.24574
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Japanese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". The CCC Help Japanese application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Japanese in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Japanese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:00:53.113