CCC Help Japanese
CCC Help Japanese is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Japanese on ATI's website. CCC Help Japanese is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Japanese is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0330.2134.36914
of CCC Help Japanese. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". The CCC Help Japanese app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Japanese in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Japanese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:41:58.823