CCC Help Italian
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the application CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Italian's main file takes around 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Italian. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Italian version 2014.0605.2236.38795
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:02:50.377