CCC Help Italian
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian is comprised of the following executables which take 6.79 MB (7117440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2012.0504.1553.26509
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Italian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:44:41.027