CCC Help Italian
This web page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. CCC Help Italian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is named atiapfxx.exe.
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Italian version 2014.1004.1446.24752
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:24:17.433