CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. CCC Help Italian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Italian version 2012.1114.0400.6988
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:18:42.170