CCC Help Italian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Italian. They take an average of 6.32 MB (6622848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1223.0327.5994
of CCC Help Italian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Italian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:28:05.637