CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0214.2236.40551
of CCC Help Italian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:56:29.727