CCC Help Italian
This web page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Italian program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is named Grid64.exe and occupies 299.00 KB (306176 bytes).
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.12 MB (2227712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2014.0522.2156.37579
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:54:47.183